Every year on the second Sunday of May, we celebrate Mother’s Day at most of the countries in the world except for some countries celebrate on different date according to Wikipedia.
What about you guys/girls?
Do YOU specific celebrate this auspicious day by following the current trend? Or should you treat every day is mother’s day and bring your mum out for a meal or present at anytime of the year?
Why do some people just like to “SHOW” their love to mum only on specific time which is today? Not at always throughout the year?
Besides that, I would like to share a poem which was written by my friend, Mandy dedicated to her mother and every mothers in the world.
Mom, your arms were always open when i need a hug
Your heart understood when i needed a friend
Your gentle eyes were stern when i needed a lesson
Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly
For everything I am today,
Your love showed me the way.
I’ll love you for all of my days,
For enriching my life in so many ways.
You set me straight and then set me free,
Mom, Thank you
For your guidance and the faith you’ve shown
For giving me a safe place where I have grown
For showing me how to strive
Because of your love
I will survive
You can take place of all others, but whose place no one else can take
I Love you Mom..
Happy MOTHER’S Day especially for my mom, and every mothers around the world..
So how do you celebrate Mother’s Day? Or do you treat everyday is Mothers Day and not because of TODAY due to commercialization and trend?
Would like to hear your thoughts. :)
- Valentine’s Day Updates From Cupid Blogger
- Happy Valentine’s Day From Cupid Blogger
- Merry Christmas From Cupid Blogger
- Cupid Blogger Valentine’s Day Blog Contest
- Bring Cupid Blogger Dot Com To The Next Level
- Cupid Blogger Valentine’s Day Blog Contest Winners
- Cupid Blogger Passed 100th Post Milestone
- Happy New Year 2009
- I Sold Cupid Blogger Dot Com For USD$10,000!
- Vote Cupid Blogger Dot Com For A Free Web Design Contest