Dear all readers,
Happy New Year 2009! In this New Year, Cupid Blogger Dot Com has a brand new tagline – “Spreading Love Over Blogosphere”.
The meaning of love is not only limited to dating or relationship but it also covers family love, friendship love to marriage as well.
In this New Year, resolution is definitely a must. Below is the New Year resolution for Cupid Blogger Dot Com:
- Marketing – promote Cupid Blogger Dot Com as one of top love blog in the blogosphere (competition is still not stiff as it is a niche topic)
- Advertising – get sponsors for Cupid Blogger Dot Com to cover the operation cost like web hosting, web designing, domain name registration, and website maintenance
- Visitors – looking forward to have more than 500 unique visitors per day, and hit 100 readers subscription via RSS feed or Email in the first quarter of 2009.
- Traffic – Reaching Top 500,000 in Alexa Ranking and Google Pagerank of PR3 in 3 months time will be our target too :)
Besides that, Cupid Blogger Dot Com has a completely new design layout today in order to increase loading time and better usability. The blog is powered by WordPress (my favorite blogging platform) and theme design is Visionary by Justin.
Check out the first and the current design layout of Cupid Blogger Dot Com
Cupid Blogger Dot Com Version 1 (Before)
Cupid Blogger Dot Com Version 2 (Current)
What do you think about the new design layout? Any comments that you have in mind to improve Cupid Blogger Dot Com? :)
Do stay tuned for more love tips by Cupid Blogger as Valentines Day is just around the corner. Cheers.
- Vote Cupid Blogger Dot Com For A Free Web Design Contest
- I Sold Cupid Blogger Dot Com For USD$10,000!
- Cupid Blogger Passed 100th Post Milestone
- Bring Cupid Blogger Dot Com To The Next Level
- Cupid Blogger Valentine’s Day Blog Contest
- Cupid Blogger Dot Com Is On Twitter
- Cupid Blogger Valentine’s Day Blog Contest Winners
- Top Blog Post For December 2008
- Counting Down To New Year 2009
- Happy Valentine’s Day From Cupid Blogger