Sound familiar? That is part of lyrics excerpt from How Can You Mend A Broken Heart by Bee Gees. :)
Find yourself trapped in “lyrics” above? Feeling bad after your partner announced that “Hey, it is over. Game Over!!!”. I am referring to the “ex”. Thinking of the Earth has stopped moving and it is end of the world after a break up? No way…
Guys/Girls, don’t worry and be happy as it is utterly normal for you to have such feelings that you can never love or be loved again after a break up! It is indeed true that break up “breaks” you down emotionally but it is just temporary. At the end of the day, it is all the matter of YOU yourself how to cope with it and how to live your single life.
In this blog post, I will list down FIVE tips on how to mend a broken heart after break up based on my personal and other friends experiences.
- Get rid the present – Throwing all gifts by ex will make you feel good as the object itself (gift) able to reminiscene back the bad memory of your ex. There are people suggesting to keep ONLY one item from your ex as a memorabilia so that you can share with your children or grandchildren in the future. But i find it is just as an excuse to keep it. :)
- Talk to someone – It is good to share your feeling out loud with close friends or siblings. There are the ones who with you side by side no matter what happen to your relationship. Keeping your feelings is not healthy and will affect you emotionally in the long run. When you let go your feeling, it will help you a lot and perhaps your friend or sibling can shed some lights by giving constructive input and advice.
- Stop Stalking Your Ex – Just stop contacting or keep in touch with them in anyways. Don’t call your ex (act as normal friend) and just to ask whether is your ex doing fine or not . Give you and your ex some space.
- Make Yourself Busy – It does not mean that you keep on working or doing what you like. It is about hanging out and socialize with friends in order to distract yourself away from what has happened. Staying alone is a NO NO.
- Stop Blaming Anyone – there are people tends to blame their ex or even themselves for the break up. It is not about blaming or point fingers as relationship is a “two way thing” and two sides could be at faults too.
Do enjoy the video by Bee Gees – How Can You Mend A Broken Heart. :)
I am sure everyone has their own story of how to cope with break ups! Am i rite? As usual, do share your thoughts on this post using the comment form below. Thanks :)
- Reflections of Love
- Top 12 Crucially Important Facts About Love – Part 2
- Long Distance Relationships: Love The Distance Or Distance The Love?
- 5 Ways How To Save Your Marriage
- How to Get Over a Break Up
- Knowing Your Pattern of Relationship – Dominant Patterns Part 2
- Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
- Cheating Leads To Disaster In Relationship
- 7 Heavenly Ways To Win HER Heart
- Guy Acted Silly When He Is In Love