1. As the very person approached, you can feel your heartbeats faster, feeling breathless; your palms might sweat, you can’t stop smiling even though you blushed, and you feel a tingling sensation all over your body. (This can even happen when you start thinking of him/her). When this very person starts a conversation with you, you might even stammer a little, looking silly but cute.
2. It is also about emotions when you have fallen in love. You just can’t wait for him/her to appear in front of you and when he/she does, you will have an uncontrollable smile. You love it very much when the very person is around. You love his/her companion and you keep seeking towards chances that will bring you both together, no matter what reason it is. When this person leaves, you feel like begging him/her not to go but knowing that you can’t do so, you can only miss him/her so much that will drive you so crazy over it.
3. You keep thinking of this special person and you just can’t get him/her out of your mind. You love looking at his/her picture and smile foolishly at it. Everything that relates to this special person will always be on your mind, no matter what they do, from the way they clean up their room to how they smell after their gym workout and best of all, you find this person cute in any ways!
4. Another normal reaction that will happen is that you will worry much for this person when he/she is not around. You will keep waiting for the person to assure you that he/she is back home safely, you will wonder if he/she enjoys the meal that you cooked/recommended, and you will also worry about his/her well-being. These worries are extremely normal and it happens naturally to those who are in love.
What do you think guys? I would like to hear from you about your personal experience. Spill it out using the comment form below.
Coming up tomorrow: How to identity if you have fallen in love: Part 2
- How to Identify If You Have Fallen in Love – Part 2
- Guy Acted Silly When He Is In Love
- The Top 10 Signs When Woman Is In Love
- Are You Ready For A New Relationship?
- Tips For A Great Conversation On A Date – Part 1
- Love or Lust?
- What is Love
- Knowing Your Pattern of Relationship – Dominant Patterns Part 1
- Things That Happened When We Are In Love
- Top Blog Post For December 2008