We girls do love being chased and we do tend to play hard to get just a little longer BUT only with the guys we are interested in, NOT with the guys we are not fond of.
Guys, listen up.
How can you tell if we are gonna play hard to get or we are just so not interested but don’t have the heart to say so?
Photo Credit: swanky
Does she really play hard to get or she is just not interested?
These are some of the signs you should pay attention to.
1) The ‘I’m busy’ excuse.
No matter how busy we are, even when we could not answer your call, we would get back to you later ASAP- if we are interested in you. If we ALWAYS don’t pick up your calls, reply your texts or emails saying we are too busy the next time you stumbled upon us, get this, we are not interested. We are just being modest to say so frankly. So stop thinking we are really busy because we are not.
2) The ‘you are too good for me and you deserve better’ speech.
You might feel flattered and keep on trying because you think we are feeling insecure and think we are not good enough for you. Reality check, we don’t think you are good enough for us and we don’t want to waste time with someone like you.
3) The constant ‘I already have other things planned that day’ every time you ask us out.
Chances are we might have nothing to do that particular day but nothing is better than a day spent with you. So, stop asking!
4) ‘I have a boyfriend’.
This one is a no-brainer. When we say we already have a boyfriend, there are only two things you should know. It’s either we really do have a boyfriend or we are really NOT into you at all.
Either way, it’s a ‘back-off’ sign for you.
Now that you know some of the common excuses we often use to show that we are not interested.
Guys, if you stumble upon girl who tries to play hard with you, be wise enough to distance yourself away.
What do you think? If you have any question and comment, feel free to leave them below.
- 4 Tips How to Play Hard to Get With a Girl
- How To Get a Guy to Like You With 12 Simple Steps
- Importance Of Making Good First Impression
- How to Get a Girl to Like You: 15 Effective Ways
- 5 Effective Ways To Break Up With A Girl
- Things That Happened When We Are In Love
- Are You Ready For A New Relationship?
- Guy Acted Silly When He Is In Love
- Hottest Single Girl’s Guide to Updating
- 4 Factors Of Attraction