Now that you’ve got a date! So what are you going to do on this special day? I am sure that you would not want to make a fool of yourself when you meet your crush. Well, it’s better to be safe than to regret.
1. Call your date – Give your date a morning call if you both are planning to go out early in the morning or in the afternoon. Give her a call at least two hours before the meet up no matter what time it is, just to remind her about the outing and to reconfirm the location/plans while giving her an impression that you are a caring and sweet person. Why is that two hours? It is by nature that ladies usually take longer time to shower, make up, and choosing the right dress for the outing. Even if your date is the unique one, who doesn’t take as long as two hours, you will still need to give her a call as it’s a matter of how much you are looking for towards this date.
2. Be there early – Knowing that ladies might take a little longer and even if it’s expected that she will be late for the meet up, that does not mean that you can drag your ass out of your home, taking your own sweet time and be there a little later so that you can save up your time waiting for her. That is not being a gentleman (and don’t debate against the idea that waiting for her is portraying a gentlemanly impression) if you were wrong about her punctuality.
3. Ask if she has taken eaten anything before she left home – This is being courteous and it shows how much ability you have to take care of your future girlfriend/wife. It is best if you have planned to bring her out to eat and make sure that you have told her that (or else you will have to suffer from hunger while she demands for a window shopping or movie at the beginning of the plan)
4. Suggest some good restaurants within your budget – After knowing her favorite food, give her a list of good restaurants that is within your budget if you are taking her to eat (if only she says that she has not eaten anything before meeting up). Make it efficient for both of you by skipping the unnecessary touring in the complex for restaurants (she will be grateful to you if she wears heels on that day). If she has taken her meal, suggest for a drink or dessert instead. Please be reminded that you will be the one who pays for the expenses on a date. Even if she offers to pay, be polite and say it’s no big deal; you will pay. No ladies would love to date a cheapskate. Remember that.
Guys, if you have any personal experience no matter good or bad, do share it out using the comment below :)
Continue reading the next post for more tips…
- How To Present Yourself On The First Date For Women – Part 1
- How To Approach Your Crush For A Date?
- First Date Do’s And Don’ts – Part 1
- How To Look Smart On Your First Date For Women?
- Older Women Dating Younger Men: 5 Tips
- Guy Acted Silly When He Is In Love
- First Date Do’s And Don’ts – Part 2
- 5 Great First Date Ideas
- How To Identify Potential Dating Partners
- How To Present Yourself On The First Date For Women – Part 2