Ho..ho..ho.. It is Christmas time. All people from different parts of the world celebrate Christmas in their creative way. Christians went to church during Christmas Eve while non-Christians also taking the opportunity to celebrate this festive season with family, friends by spending quality time together.
From the snow blizzard in USA and Canada, to hot and humid in Asia, all celebrate in different climate condition. In Asia countries like China, Christian attends services only in certain Church approved by the former Communist country. While in Indonesia, security checkpoint was set up in all major Church to prevent any possible terrorist attack.
Anyway, Cupid Blogger would like to wish everyone – “Merry Christmas & Happy New Year” and wish to have a peaceful world in this coming New Year. Do enjoy the following Christmas music video by Alvin and The Chipmunks – The Christmas Song. :)
- Bring Cupid Blogger Dot Com To The Next Level
- Valentine’s Day Updates From Cupid Blogger
- Happy Valentine’s Day From Cupid Blogger
- Happy Mother’s Day From Cupid Blogger
- Counting Down To New Year 2009
- Cupid Blogger Dot Com Is On Twitter
- Cupid Blogger Valentine’s Day Blog Contest
- Cupid Blogger Passed 100th Post Milestone
- Vote Cupid Blogger Dot Com For A Free Web Design Contest
- Happy New Year 2009