Choosing the right location for your first date is important. This is to ensure that the plans for your date flow smoothly.
Right location which consist of 3 basics means:
1. Safe – You have to give your date an assurance that the place you are meeting up is safe and it’s your responsibility as a man to ensure her safety. As a lady, choose somewhere safe is to avoid unwanted cases to happen i.e. unwanted attraction from other parties, date rape, etc. This is also to avoid any unwanted wrong intentions.
2. Able to accommodate your plans on the date – Don’t choose a seaside if you are planning to watch a movie with your date unless you want to watch bikini girls, which was meant to be your movie. Choose a right mall if you are planning to bring your date to her favorite Italian restaurant instead of going to a mall where there is no Italian restaurant. What I mean here is the convenience.
3. Easily accessible – Find out if your date drives. If your date doesn’t drive, choose a place where is accessible by public transportation, unless you are willing to drive your date out from his/her home and also to drive them back.
Readers, any suggestions or idea who you can think of choosing location for your first date :)
- Top 6 Places For First Date
- Top 30 Questions To Spice Up Your Conversations On A Date – Part 2
- How To Present Yourself On The First Date For Women – Part 3
- How To Present Yourself On The First Date For Men – Part 3
- How To Present Yourself On The First Date For Men – Part 2
- How To Present Yourself On The First Date For Women – Part 1
- 5 Great First Date Ideas
- Tips For A Great Conversation On A Date – Part 2
- Top 30 Questions To Spice Up Your Conversations On A Date – Part 1
- Speed Dating Tips: Top 5 Surefire Tips