In this blog post, here is the remaining question on spice up your conversations on a date.
16. Do you come here with friends? I heard that there’s a new restaurant opening soon in 2 weeks.
17. Do you travel often?
18. What is your favorite destination?
19. What do you prefer in food? Japanese? Western? Italian? Asian?
20. I like Italian food. I can’t really get myself interested in Japanese food though.
21. Do you have any particular interest or hobby? I like dancing. Latin especially. You?
22. Oh yes, I have learned a little bit few months back but the workload is killing me. I hardly got time to get back at the moment. Do you dance?
23. Skating is a nice one too. I have always wanted to skate. Fell many times. I remembered that I can’t even sit my ass on the chair for the first week after skating on the weekend. I’m still learning now. Not good at it.
24. You like skating? That’s awesome! Perhaps you can teach me one of these days! What do you think?
25. Oh yea, my brother has asked me to watch the movie Madagascar lately. I have watched it and it’s great!
26. What about you? What’s your latest movie that you’ve watched?
27. Oh okay. I really like the cinema here. Perhaps we could watch one of the latest movie one of these days! What do you think?
28. What do you think of the food here? It’s not too bad though. But I have better recommendation. Bring you there next time.
29. Well, it’s kind of late now. Perhaps we should make a move.
30. Nice meeting you today, ____. I am glad that you are willing to spend some of your precious time for this date. I love it much, ____. Perhaps we can arrange another date again? What do you think? All right, text me when you are home. Shall call you then. Take care and good night, ____.
Do drop your comment below if you guys have better suggestion in regards to spicing up a date conversation. Thanks :)
- Top 30 Questions To Spice Up Your Conversations On A Date – Part 1
- Tips On Choosing Location For Your First Date
- Top 6 Places For First Date
- How To Present Yourself On The First Date For Women – Part 2
- Tips For A Great Conversation On A Date – Part 2
- How To Present Yourself On The First Date For Men – Part 2
- Top Blog Post For December 2008
- People To Avoid As Potential Dating Partners
- Every Day Is Valentine’s Day
- A Knight To Remember