After giving the 3 basic tips on choosing the right location for the first date, here are some ideal places to recommend:
1. Shopping mall – This is a popular place for most dates. Shopping malls have restaurants, cinema, boutiques, etc. You will not make the whole date only about you, but to have your date be entertained by events in the mall, window shopping, checking out some new latest arrivals, etc. It will not be a boring one. Trust me.
2. Ice-skating ring – Ice-skating ring is a fun one to many couples. It will be great for the first date too, if only both of you are daring enough to give it a try. Holding hands while skating can give the immediate sparks in your date. Who knows, you might be holding hands even after skating.
3. Theme park – This will be a fun outing. You will not have to worry if your date is bored. A date in the theme park will bring your date even closer to you after having much fun there. It is a safe choice but find out if your date has any health problems. Some games are not safe for your date if that’s the case.
4. Restaurant/Cafe – A date in a restaurant can be a romantic one. Find out your date’s favorite food before arranging any dates in a restaurant. Suggest a Japanese restaurant if your date likes Japanese food. A date in a restaurant is among the top favorite place for a date. This allows more conversation between you and your date. It is often an enjoyable one. Some prefer places like Starbucks or Coffee Bean. It is usually a quick one and conversations are usually shorter and more casual than having a date in the typical restaurant for food.
5. Cinema – This is usually a safe one. Going for movies is a common yet interesting one. However, prioritize your date’s preference. Get to an agreement where both of you will enjoy the selected movie as much.
6. Beach – If your date agrees on going to the beach for a date, why not?
Personally, Shopping Mall, Restaurant and Theme Park are my preferred places for a meet up. It works on me and effective at all time. :)
What about you guys? Do share your preferred location for first date using the comment form below.
- Tips On Choosing Location For Your First Date
- Top 30 Questions To Spice Up Your Conversations On A Date – Part 2
- Speed Dating Tips: Top 5 Surefire Tips
- Top 30 Questions To Spice Up Your Conversations On A Date – Part 1
- 5 Great First Date Ideas
- How To Present Yourself On The First Date For Men – Part 2
- Top 3 Questions Before Marriage – Finale
- How To Look Smart On Your First Date For Men?
- 11 Dinner Date Etiquette You Should Follow
- Older Women Dating Younger Men: 5 Tips